After an accident, your priorities should be focusing on your recovery and medical treatment, returning to work, and rebuilding your life for you and your family. That does not leave a lot of time or emotional strength for battling insurance companies that batter you down, frustrate you, dehumanize and delegitimize the injuries, and push you into accepting far less than what you deserve.
At Halverson Law Group, we want to remove those stressors from your life. We take care of the insurance companies and at-fault parties, so you don’t have to. And we work hard on your behalf to make sure you are satisfied with the amount we secure for you.
Extensive Injury Cases Expertise:
- Auto, bicycle, bus, motorcycle, and truck accidents
- Brain injuries
- Dog bites
- Injuries involving minor children requiring “settlement guardian ad litems”
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Accidents at work
- And many more
Managing Claims Start to Finish:
- Assess your case and learn about the injury’s impacts on your life
- Offer guidance on the legal aspect of your recovery
- Assess future care needs
- Claim paperwork with insurance companies
- Negotiate with insurance companies and adjusters
- Negotiate with other attorneys
- Protect your personal information from being needlessly disclosed
- File a lawsuit if necessary to secure compensation for you
- Examine medical liens and other subrogation interests
If you’re suffering through the impacts of an accident, or know someone who is, please call us to set up an appointment.
We have plenty of off-street parking, a friendly and professional staff, and a comfortable and casual office environment. We are looking forward to helping you through this difficult time.
You May Also Be Interested In:
19655 First Ave South, Suite 106
Normandy Park, WA 98148